Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Look, New Freebies

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my newly redesigned blog.  I'm so happy to have something new to share with you today.  I hope you enjoy this 24x12 2-pager template pack.

This pack is 2 separate 12x12 templates designed to be used together or separately.

Please leave me a note, if you grab this set.  I'd also love to showcase your pages using my templates, so link me up to your galleries, and your work!  I'll choose a few random pages to show off, here at Hello Friends!

 
Click the photo for Download

Thanks for looking!
Katie


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [15 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful template!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. always looking for templates...thank u!!!

    vivienne

    ReplyDelete