Thursday, January 1, 2009

Capturing 2009: A Project 365 Quest

My list of resolutions is probably about the same as everyone else's - exercise more, enjoy life more, pay off debt, etc. This year, however, I'm taking on a challenge.

I've joined Project 365 over at ScrapbookGraphics and plan to take 1 photo every day. Of course, we all know I take many more photos than that, but I plan to feature 1 of those photos on my new blog, Capturing 2009, every day. At the end of each week, I'll feature a weekly layout, and at the end of the month, I'll do a month in review. Since most of my photos are of my kids, that will be my main theme.

I am also considering doing a Project 52 Quest where I will feature ME - getting in shape, playing with my kids, enjoying life a bit more. I'll update with a new blog featuring my Project 52 when I get started.

Please take the time to add my Project 365 blog to your list of things to read.

2 comments:

  1. you should think about throwing your picture a day over at flicker. They do a 365 thing where you post a pic a day too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's see if you manage
    we will keep a close eye

    ReplyDelete